Do you want to improve your interview success rate?
Are you lacking in confidence for that all-important job interview?
Can you handle difficult interview questions and devise convincing answers?
Are you out of practice in handling interviews?
Will an interviewer uncover any weaknesses and do you know how to overcome them?
Do you have any specific problems that you are particularly worried about?
[Such as being considered too old, too young, over / under qualified, making a career move upwards / sideways / downwards, changing career, returning to work after redundancy / unemployment / pregnancy / sickness, etc.]
Are you facing an assessment centre, panel interview, behavioural interview or in-tray exercises?
Do you worry about your interview performance and how you come across?
Can you beat your rivals and secure the job that you want?
How can FRCI help you improve your interview success rate?
• By offering a range of services that can be specifically tailored to your individual needs, whatever job you are applying for, to really help you prepare for that all-important job interview.
• A mock interview by FRCI can test your interview performance, and identify your strengths and weaknesses, so that you can play to your strengths and counter your weaknesses.
• Interviewers can throw a series of difficult questions at you and try to catch you out. We can provide specific advice to help you prepare for and deal with these difficult to answer questions.
• If you have any specific problems [such as being considered too old, too young, over / under qualified, making a career move upwards / sideways / downwards, changing career, returning to work after redundancy / unemployment / pregnancy / sickness, etc.] then our consultants can help you overcome them.
• Assessment centres, panel interviews, behavioural interviews and in-tray exercises can pose particular problems and we can provide advice to help you overcome any potential problems.
The Services We Offer
Mock Interview Module
If you want a mock interview to help you prepare for that all-important job interview then you should consider our Mock Interview Module. For £50 we will put you through a real interview by asking you a series of probing interview questions, just like a real interviewer would. After the mock interview our consultant will provide you with feedback on your performance and advise you on ways to improve your performance.
The mock interview will last approximately one hour, including feedback and can take place in a number of ways, in our premises, on the telephone or over the internet. After the mock interview your consultant will prepare a brief report for you to highlight any areas that they feel are relevant, including additional tips on how you can improve your performance and increase your chances of landing a new job.
This service can be ordered in addition to, or instead of the Mock Interview Module. The Interview Techniques Service starts at £30 and it will equip you to succeed at that all-important job interview.
Your consultant will work with you to improve your interview performance and define your interview strategy to enable you to play to your strengths and counteract any weaknesses. We can help you prepare for any difficult interview questions that concern you and help you formulate specific answers to these questions.
The Interview Techniques Service will last approximately one hour, including feedback and can take place in a number of ways, in our premises, on the telephone or over the internet. Please note that the Interview Techniques Service doesn’t include a full mock interview – if this is what you want please see our Mock Interview Module above.